2013. 11. 30.

Several types of the pavements in Korea


⚠ Warning : I'm not good at English




If I could define a pave road in Korea, 
I want to say it is temporary and easy to construct.
I think, the one of the most effective way to change 
an entire image of city is a pavement.
Although city governments are taking care of pavements, 
it's little inefficient and not sustainable. 
For all those reasons, 
those pavements that they tried to 
change aren't in good condition now.





Now I show several types of the pavements.




*From: http://azureluv.tistory.com/

This is the pavement of Dongseongno of Daegu.
it almost consists of reddish bricks 
and there is uneven grayish stones sideways.
its condition isn't bad 
because that street is for pedestrians.




This method is vulnerable to cars.
And I think if those bricks were more darker,
 it looks cleaner than now.




 Here is Seomyeon in Busan.
As you see, 
the grayish pavement isn't in good condition.
This style of the pavement that is gray, a grid brick pattern 
and no bounded between a car and 
a pedestrian is the mainstream in Korea.




The two of alleys is in so poor condition.
It will be much better than now 
if the alley in the first picture is improved and 
fixed but the other alley which is
 in the bottom picture is still attractive.
 I mean the bottom alley matches with 
that place in that's own way.





It's the center of Ulsan's downtown.
A patter with black and white spots is matched 
with vivid signs and grayish buildings and 
I felt that pavement looked cleaner than 
other city's pavements when I saw that. 
I just guess that reason 
why I felt like that is that pattern.
But if this style of the pavement use into the alley 
that is in above pictures, 
it should be horrible and not match with that place.




This is a street in JeonJu hanok village.
That stone pavement is in harmony with 
that area very well.
If that pavement was concrete,
 it never got like this landscape.



 *From: ohmynews

You could think, 
I miswrote two words but not.
Seoul government has changed 
that pavement like the left picture.
I think someone who is seeing that picture
 is the same mind with me.





*
Lastly
Now you have seen sever type of the pavements in Korea 
like concrete, stone, grid or black and white patterns, cement and asphalt.
I think the best way to pave is the way of stone like JeonJu Hanok village's pavement.
the most  basic reasons why I think like that are that the stone pave is strong at contamination and damage from cars and sustainable.




it was made in 1971,
 but it is still working well and in good condition.






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기